As we speak I would like to introduce to you one of the crucial profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented towards the famous Warcraft three - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For individuals who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game idea I will explain it in detail:
League of Legends does not put high requirements on your PCs. You want not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free arduous disk space, - DSL or related
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You can also create an account on US while residing in Europe however you will expertise larger pings then. I offer you a link to create an account in my writer's bio. Choose a name (at all times the hardest half) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are extra game modes, however they are not necessary to start with because as a newbie you should start with 5vs5 to be taught the gameplay). Before every match you all choose a "champion" who's the character you want to use in battle. Dependant in your personal preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, a giant granite golem, a bit of boy driving on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) different champions and each second week one is added.
Every champions has 4 completely different abilities (three regular and one further robust, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You study the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion degree is 18 which implies that you've 5 factors in every normal potential and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it is not necessary to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you typically play whatever you like, later it is useful to speak with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means means power, they mainly deal magical injury with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they mainly deal bodily injury with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are hard to kill and protect their own carries, for instance by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've either buffs or heals to help their carries and preserve them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin within the lane however in the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The fascinating point is: Relying on the gadgets you equip in your champions they are typically able to meet totally different roles!
To start with you do not have personal champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you can buy more champions with affect points (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has 3 different lanes, which lead from your own to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you need to destroy earlier than you'll be able to assault the base itself. As a support your predominant constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which make it easier to in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", the place impartial monsters are located. When you kill these you receive gold and/or short-term buffs.
As quickly as the match begins everyone has a few minute to spend his beginning capital on gadgets within the shop.
This does not take lengthy since you don't have much gold within the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (right here you will need to give them the final blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of objects which grant you extra earnings (the so referred to as gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
In the event you destroy the enemy principal constructing (Nexus) your staff wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nevertheless, it's important to destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on at the least one lane and the two towers which defend the Nexus. So it isn't the best thought to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 in the event you don't push the lanes at the similar time. A mean match takes 30-45 minutes, rarely more than an hour. As quickly because the match reaches minute 20 it's also doable to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") the place it's important to seize and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner stage 30 (rationalization follows) during which you receive an Elo rely relying on your wins and losses. For inexperienced persons I extremely suggest the traditional 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends shirt
of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You don't solely select a name and a picture for your self (you're a so known as "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") however you are additionally able to level up yourself and purchase small buffs with Influence Factors (IP).